Technical Director f/m/d, L 491-19
Our Client is a privetly owned textile company specializing in outerwear garments, since 1985. Our Client employment of experienced European pattern makers, technicians and quality controllers have enabled our company to gain a reputation in the industry as a well-respected and premium outerwear supplier.
Standort : Hanoi / Vietnam
- Drive Technical Strategy and deliver world class products that meet customer specifications / requirements with regards to both inhouse and outhouse production.
- Manage quality excellence and technical matters and drive change to achieve production objectives.
- Manage production matters and provide technical assistance in external factories.
- Plan and manage team of local quality assurance personnel.
- Drive the continuous assessment and upgrade of technicians’s competencies through the implementation of global training programs to ensure a high level of technical capabilities.
- Organize and supervise random audits of subcontractors within the supply base on performance of accredited technicians and QCs.
- Minimum eight-year experience in garment manufacturing or technologies, preferable within Asia.
- Work well under high pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be able to negotiate with customers.
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Textile Technology or Textile Engineering, or equivalent related technical experience in the areas of color, printing, washing and sewing.
- Good IT-/EDP- skills
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of German, Italian, or Vietnamese language would be a benefit.
Your contact person: